Full Article - LINK
When damage to your device is not the direct result of a manufacturing defect or failure, it may not be covered by the CTL Standard Limited Warranty (SLW) or Accidental Warranty (AW). The following are not covered:
- Damage caused by attempts at self-repair or a non-authorized service provider
- Failure or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, improper maintenance, or use not following the product information guide - AW covers accidental handling damage only.
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third-party products, including those that CTL might provide or integrate into the CTL product at your request
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic on ports.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the CTL device.
- Products or parts with an altered or missing identification label
Photos and Examples of Cosmetic Damage:
Please See the Full Article For Additional Photos and Examples - LINK