QW6 Touchpad Problems
The touchpad on the laptop model QW6 is not responding properly when I use it.
The sensitivity of the touchpad is set to a high setting and needs to be lowered.
- Open your start menu and select control panel. Once you are in the control panel click on “Hardware and Sound”. Then Under the top option (Devices and Printers) select “Mouse”. If you are using Windows XP select and open “Mouse” from the control panel. Note: If you have changed your control panel view in Windows 7 from the standard "Catagory" view simple just click the "Mouse" option and move on to the next step. Also, in Windows 7 you can use the search in the start menu by typing the work "Mouse" and selecting "Mouse" underneath the control panel heading.
- This will open a new window with several different tabs, you will want to select the tab “Finger Sensing Pad”. After selecting “Finger Sensing Pad” in the lower right hand corner click the button “configure”, this will open another window for the touch pad settings.
- On the left you will see a list of options. Click on the "sensitivity" option.
- Use the slider bar to lower the sensitivity of the touchpad and then close all the windows you have brought up.
- After testing and you are still having issues, repeat the steps and try a lower setting than the previous one you selected.
- If you are still having issues with the lowest setting, try reinstalling the the driver for the touchpad from our FTP site. The link islisted below.
- If you needto resinstall thetouchpad driver it can be found with all the QW6 Drivers - ftp://ftp.ctlcorp.com/PUBLIC/NOTEBOOKS/Travel%20Master/QW6/
- If you have any questions please contact support at email@example.com
Keywords: QW6, laptop, touchpad, sensitivity