2go PC Won't Power On
Your 2go PC does not power on when the power button is pressed.
There are several possible causes for why your 2go PC is not turning on.
- The battery may be low on power, try plugging the 2go PC into it's AC adapter.
- Verify your 2go PC AC adapter is plugged into a wall outlet.
- Verify the wall outlet is supplying power.
- Try removing the battery from the 2go PC and leaving the AC adapter plugged in when you turn on the 2go PC.
- Remove the battery and AC adapter, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. This performs a hard reset. Reconnect the power and try again.
If you are still experiancing issues, you will want to start a trouble ticket with technical support.
Keywords: 2go PC, 2goPC, power, no power, no post, no boot, no lights, no led, reset