How to Locate the IMEI Number from your 3G Card
Some service carriers require 3G card IMEI # to be able to activate there services. There are two possible ways to find out the correct IMEI listed below:
- This number is located on the actual 3G card. It will require you to unscrew the back plate and look up the numbers of the card.
- (RECOMMENDED) Easier way around is to check it through “AT&T software” that is installed on your 2Go PC.
1) Open AT&T Communication manager software.
2) From the tabs on top select “Tools”
3) Select “Diagnostics”
4) Then select “Mobile Info”
5) On the bottom of that window/page you will see your IMEI number listed.
Keywords: IMEI , 3G CARD, AT&T , NUMBER ,