Advanced RMA Request For State of Oregon Agencies

    Authorized State of Oregon agencies that have purchased from CTL under Price Agreements PA4143 and PA6836 may request advanced RMA by submitting the following form online:

    Please note that this form is for State of Oregon agencies only.
    Was this article helpful?
    0 out of 0 found this helpful